BSCTC is based in Aviemore around 35 miles south of Inverness and operates in the area of Badenoch & Strathspey (B&S), providing the following services:
- BSCTC operates a community car scheme which serves some 1,550 clients utilising 125 volunteer drivers and 10 telephonists, coordinated by the small BSCTC staff team, and makes around 6000 journeys a year.
- a door-to-door community bus service for the general public on weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) using a 13 seat wheelchair accessible minibus with paid driver. The routes cover the majority of visitor attractions in the area.
- a door-to-door community car service for residents in and around Aviemore, using a small wheelchair accessible car with volunteer drivers
- an assisted shopping service one day per week in Aviemore using two wheelchair accessible vehicles and a local taxi firm. In Grantown, using local private hire taxi company. Two volunteer drivers and at least 9 volunteers per week are required for these services.
- in addition to this, volunteer drivers provide weekly transport to a day care centre, providing transport for large groups of up to 20 passengers to lunch clubs fortnightly and to a music club and a supper club on a monthly basis. These services are currently provided by 2 wheelchair accessible minibuses and a small accessible car.
- 2 minibuses are available for private group hire in the evenings and at weekends as well as certain times during the week when not being used on the above services. BSCTC can also provide a volunteer driver for this service if required.
- a free scooter and wheelchair loan and a prescription collection service is also available from BSCTC.